View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Dec-07-03, 16:32

Plan: ??
Stats: 135/???/120 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%

Way to go Arnie! Can't wait to hear about your C2 results!!

I guess technically I only have 4 days left myself!! Really snuck up on me...but I decided to workout all next week and the week after b/c I haven't made it in 6 days/week for very many weeks (usually 5, a few only 4). Also, I'd like to take my week off christmas week.

I set the goal of making it in 5 days this week...but I hit all 6! I'm feeling pumped and excited! Iwant to finish this challenge strong so I'm gonna aim for 6 days both next week and the week after.

Sheri, some days I just can't do what I do on other days...I try and figure out why, but I can't always find a reason. You went and you tried so you should still feel proud! Unless you find it's happening often, don't worry about it. As for t-day, I ate whatever on t-day...didn't do all that bad though really considering. I was gonna still take a semi cheat day on Sunday and have a hotdog at the football game, but I got a touch of the stomach flu and could barely eat. T-day is past though. so don't worry about it. You're doing awesome!

--Cindy