View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Dec-07-03, 14:01

Plan: Atkins 220.5lbs Jan 2007
Stats: 250/220.5/150 Female 5'5"
BF:?/?/25%
Progress: 30%
Default Help!

I started on Atkins in June of 2002. So far, I have lost a lot of weight...however, I have been stalled for a LONG time.
I had a lot of weight to lose (and still have a fair bit left), so I was on induction for the majority of this time. Last Christmas, becasue of a death in the family and other stress, I decided to not worry about what I was eating.
In the spring, I went back on Atkins and was losing a little bit of weight, but very slowly. Then I stalled completely, even though I was working out on a regular basis and sticking to induction.
I then did a herbal detox and shed 10 pounds and a dress size or two. I was totally excited! As soon as the detox was over, I was stalling again.
I guess the months and months without any progress has gotten me down. I tried to do the body for life program, but I have been depressed and finding it difficult to stick with. So, I have been back on Atkins, or at least trying to follow Atkins, but having trouble. I used to have so much willpower, and I think the results were what motivated me. No results makes it hard to stick with...I mean, if it isn't working, what should I do?
I have gained back a few pounds, but nothing major. I want to catch this and turn it around before it gets out of control. I even tried a fat fast for a couple days, and THAT didn't even help me lose any weight.
Please, I need your advice. When I was losing weight, I didn't feel deprived. But now all I want to do is drown myself in comfort food! Thanks for any help you can provide. hugs
Sponsored Links