View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-03, 14:28

Plan: LC
Stats: 190/184/150 Female 5 feet, 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 15%

another good thing to take are pepperoni's if they're your thing. I have so many books, i cant fit a lunch box into my backpack, but i take a frozen waterbottle and that keeps things that need to be, cool. I stuff a lil sandwich baggie n2 the front pocket of my backpack and that works pretty good too.
ah, yeah. I buy salads too. The only thing i dont like about them is all the carrots they put in there. lol. Theyre little shrivlets, too, so i cant just take them out.. they're not too bad though. Theyre usually loaded with turkey, ham and cheese, along with lots of good veggies. The only thing that really bothers me is any attention to the way I eat. Im sure by now its noticable that I dont eat fries and burgers and bread anymore. lol ah well
What do you guys do at your friend's houses? I dunno about you guys, but the one friend I normally spend the night at is not the structured "lets all sit down and eat dinner family" it's usually, "hey lets pop this pizza in the microwave" or hey, lets fry some chicken patties" when we're hungry. I dont know how to deal with that. As Of now, Im grounded from going anywhere (grades, D in english), but I'm dreading going over there after i get ungrounded cause i dont know what im gonna eat. Any Suggestions?!
-Whit