View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-03, 14:25

Plan: Currently on PSMF cycle
Stats: 198/157/150 Female 5'9"
BF:? No thank U !!
Progress: 85%
Unhappy Back to "cheatfree" day one...

Attended my husbands Christmas party last night. It was a great time. The buffet was fab...enjoyed roast beef, lamb, lots of veggies and a salad. Had lots of rye&rain and a glass of red with dinner. Danced up a storm to the ABBA cover band (they were great!!) and, other than the alcohol, didn't have a prob with sticking to the plan. Till the ride home..........in my self induced booze haze I had a total lapse in judgement. I insisted the cabbie stop at the 7Eleven for...........................a HOT DOG!!!!! Do you believe that!! I can't believe I scarfed it down without even thinking about it. I am just shaking my head over this one. It has been so long since I'd whooped it up like I did last night and I guess old habits die hard!! I am pi**ed that I ate it but I'm not feeling too guilty. It's more a feeling of embarassment in myself and I feel the need to confess!! This little "incident" most probably kicked me out of ketosis so I'm sucking back the water like crazy today and, now that I have purged myself due to this confession, getting right back on track!! Thanks for listening!!
Sponsored Links