View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-03, 13:54
Busty McChacha

Plan: atkins
Stats: 304/246.6/175 Female 5 foot 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 44%

I used the gazelle..for about 3 months and then got bored with it. I think it was 120 bucks. I bought it from the home shopping network and they broke the payments down. The one good thing about it is that it says a weight limit of 250 pounds but I used it when I was 300. it was very easy on the joints. It did make some creaking sounds but it did hold up. I got bored with it and started using DVDs and going to the gym at my apartment complex and using the state of the art treadmills but I have really fallen off the exercise bandwagon. I am sitting here now thinking I have two and a half hours before leavig for the movies (last samurai) I should pull out my DVDs and do one. I think I will.

Also I was in Walmart and saw the Firm has the 3 DVD set..you know the one they advertise on tv? Well they have two sets one with the exercise stick and one with the fanny lifter. They are both 58 bucks. I am definitely investing in the set of DVDs with the sculpting stick. I already have the DVD set with the fanny lifter and it makes a huge difference.