View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Dec-06-03, 08:45
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

Have you tried Pilates? I still have a pooch from 2 kids and 2 c-sections, but it's getting smalelr. The pilates really help to strengthen the ab muscles mroe then crunches and help to get a long lean look.

I really like the Gaiam brand of videos. You can order them online. There is a Pilates for weight loss, but if you are getting DVD don't get tha tone as it has problems with some DVD players. VHS is ok. I also have one called "the method" which was good, but they don't have a workout that doesn't go through the slow explinations each time. After a few times of doing the moves you only need some reminders on form, not to go through a whole build up. I can't afford the windsor series. http://www.gaiam.com/retail/default.asp

I have the Pilates Mat workout for beginers, and hope to get the intermediate soon. I just need more time to work with it. The weight loss tape is around 45 mins long, and the mat workout has a 25 min workout, and onc eyou get the basic moves down a 12 min compressed workout.