View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 20:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 245/241/170 Female 5'4"
BF:40%/31%/29%
Progress: 5%

I already talked to him about getting help. He said that he will do it on his own. I have begged him to take walks with me, to play outside, to do almost anything...but he is afraid that he will embarrass the kids, and he just won't even try. I know that he is probably depressed, but until he admits it to the doctor, and to himself, he just sits. I have even cried, and told him that I am afraid that he won't be around for our grandchildren, and he says that he is afraid of that too, but yet, he still won't do a damn thing about it. I told his mom (who told me that she was worried about him) that I am not going to beg, I am not going to cry, and I am not going to yell anymore...if he won't do it for himself, or me, then he is the one who is letting all of us down, including himself. I don't think even a health scare would work. I already told him that I was going to enjoy life and have fun either with him, or without him. I would prefer that it is with him, but life is too short for me to just sit around wishing that I could do something!!!