View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 11:08
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

Do you have any sugar alcohols or other LC substatutions? Ar eyou eating alot of dairy or cheese? It could be a food intolerence to either. I know if I have to much dairy I bloat up like mad.

Do you eat alot of processed high sodium foods such as bacon, ham, and so on? It could be water retention from all the sodium.

Before this WOL were you eating as many raw veggies? The increased veggies can be giving you a little gas until your body better adjusts to them.

First I'd vote for cutting out any fake foods and cutting down on processed foods. Then maybe try a day or two dairy free to see if that helps. You might also want to look at the yeast chapter and the candidia forum on this bored for the symptoms of a yeast over growth. Make sure you are drinking massive amounts of water through out the day to prevent water retention and to help flush toxins from the body. You might also look into Good Earth Slimming tea. It is a natural duretic which can help with water weight. It also has no caffine or senna (the thing in many diet teas that can give diareah or gas problems). Since it is a duretic though you need to drink even more water to not become dehydrated.