View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Dec-05-03, 10:10

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

I got on the scale again this AM - 179 lbs. I'm not changing my weight until I've been off the steroids for two full weeks (that will be 12/13). My rings are still so tight I can't move them - much less get them off - so I know I'm still retaining a lot of water. Since I've been doing the modified protein days, my breath has got stinky again and I pee every ten minutes so maybe this will pass soon.

Yesterday's menu:
Snack 1: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Snack 2 : 6 ozs sf yogurt
Snack 3: 2.5 ozs lean ham
Snack 4: 1/2 cup cottage cheese
Snack 5: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with one scoop chocolate whey powder and one packet splenda.
Snack 5: cottage cheese

Dinner:
8 oz chicken liver - very lightly floured - fried in canola oil
1 cup steamed cabbage
.75 cup - diced tomato with minced onion, a tiny bit of sweetener, garlic powder and parmesan cheese

PatchLady:
Welcome to the thread. Elaine (Ewinpa) and Bawdy know a lot about various workout tapes - they can probably help you find something that will keep you workout during the frigid months

Rob:
Glad you enjoyed Yeti Claus and the chocolate mousse. Of course, that was sf chocolate.

Thanks so much for the tips re: what to wear to the juror interviews Monday. Hubby actually has an NRA ball cap (it was a gift from the vendor that sells his firm ammo for the guards) - and I likely have a friend or two from my hippie days with NORML T-shirts... perhaps I should borrow some of that blue hair dye from my grandkids? And maybe some of the pink or purple for highlights?

Noticed your calories seems to be getting lower than in the past - is you appetite decreasing? Imagine it would as you've lost over 100 lbs --
You are still the man for doing that

Shelley (Lisette):
Wow re: what you are doing -- let me know how this works for you. My doc won't let me do the protein only days at all because of the metabolic disorder - said it was too risky. What I am trying is days where most of my carbs come from mainly protein sources - and it does seem to be taking my appetite down.

Not sure how I will do the WOE if I end up having to spend days in court -- I have lots of chocolate whey powder (I bought a 5 lb jar the day I met the ladies in GNC) and I always keep string cheese and small pepperoni sticks around (not sure tummy can handle those right now though) - I'm off soft food, but the docs want me to wait another week on things like raw veggies and spicy foods.

Bawdy:
Glad to hear you mostly got the bow-flex together. I've heard they are a real bear to put together.

Yikes re: snow forecast - they are saying we might get an inch or two here - the stores were sold out of bread and eggs last night. They go nuts here when the 's' word is mentioned.

Elaine:
Congrats on the weight loss and stick with the program. I'm so proud of you.

Dreamer:
We've been missing you - how about letting us know how you are doing.

Robin:
Ellie is the authority on what works for those who don't care for breakfast -- I wake up hungry and get light-headed if I don't eat within a couple of hours.

Rebecca (oneEye):
Yikes re: the snow in your area - how is our California girl doing in the frozen north. Know having hubby there to keep you warm is nice.

Marnie:
Missing you - hope the silence is because you and your son are having a wonderful time. Please let us know you are OK when you can.

Karen:
Know you are really busy being an executive chef at this time of year - know you have our support and write when you can.

Black57:
Missing you - how about checking in.

Wendy:

OK girl - stop that lip-locking long enough to come up for air and say hi
Seriously, overjoyed that you have found a fellow who seems to be just what you wanted. As Karen has noted - I'm psychic ( )
I'm see you in a wedding dress on rollerblades....

So glad you have found a method to achieve your goals. Looking forward seeing some of the pics you mentioned from Thanksgiving.

Ellie:
Missing you - know your hubby was gone until yesterday. Is you neighbor doing OK? How about DD and the flu?

Know things have been hectic lately for you

Kristine:
Are you lost in the Canadian pre-holiday traffic Hope all is well with you.