View Single Post
  #634   ^
Old Thu, Dec-04-03, 09:10
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 160/160/160 Male 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

where in the world did you get anything about body-building ? you seem to consider these people in high regard, and in the know. while some of them go natural, most of them are steroid users, and not what i would consider to be healthy.

i am not a bodybuilder of any sorts, and people think i look pretty darn good - most people think i weigh about 145, but because i exercise, i weigh more.

none of these articles were about the brain needing sugar, but rather that sugar is necessary for intense aerobic exercise, and for anaerobic exercise. my vigorous cardio routine requires lots of sugar, in order to perform it - it is just that simple. you can keep blinders on if you want, but i know better, because this is what i have spent my life doing - lots of vigorous cardio - i know what works - and as i have shown you, fat can not be used effectively for intense workouts.

fat is an excellent source of fuel. we use it most of the time, for most things - this is obvious by looking at the amount of fat that we have evolved to store, and the relative lack of sugar that our bodies can store at one time. but our brains need sugar, and when we exercise with any sort of intensity, we need sugar.