View Single Post
  #35   ^
Old Thu, Dec-04-03, 07:22
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 345/304/240 Male 5'9
BF:20.72 %
Progress: 39%

Hi Monica, the following is what I actually accomplished this week on the great adventure of the Third TDC Fitness Challenge.
-----------------------------------------------------

Friday: walk 2.1 miles before breakfast. workout with weights.

Saturday: walk 3.4 miles before breakfast, slow pace, plenty of stops for rest. I love to walk but think I'm too heavy for the extended walks because my right knee started to get a twinge in it and my feet were sore for a few days.

Sunday: walk 2.1 miles before breakfast. workout with weights. walk 1.35 miles in the evening.

Monday: walk 2.1 miles before breakfast.

Tuesday: walk 2.1 miles before breakfast. workout with weights. walk 1.35 miles in the evening.

Wednesday: walk 2.1 miles before breakfast.

Thursday: Day off

Weight Workout - 20 reps, light weights.

The goal of my workout is to tone the muscles and burn stored glycogen to enhance getting rid of fat. I have no desire to increase muscle size and/or strength at this time, I will simply be satisfied with working with what I currently have.

DB preacher curls x6
DB side laterals x6
DB front laterals x6
DB rows x4
lat pull downs x4
DB bench press x7
tri push downs x4
DB tri ext x4

EXTRA CREDIT

This week I noticed how much better I feel about myself because I'm exercising consistently. I know I have muscle somewhere underneath all that fat even though others cannot see it. I know that I am doing the right thing because there is no argument that consistent exercise is essential to a long term weight loss solution.

Next week's goal is to keep going, stay consistent and not injure myself.