#5   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 19:02
Mad Scientist

Plan: Healthy eating/lifestyle
Stats: 156/115/115 Female 5'4 - small frame
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi Lady, Arnie & Bu:

Wow, thank you all SOOOO much. It's funny how we sometimes don't see things on our bodies that are visible to others. Sometimes I get so caught up in the details (focusing on what don't like) that I don't see the "big picture".

Quote:
How do you track your body fat and lean weight? Every time I try I coem up with a low BF and high lean weight that don't seem to be accurate.

Lady, I used www.mybodycomp.com to track my measurements. I found the BF% to be a bit higher than my other measurements. I'll let you know how accurate it is after I get the hydrostatic testing done. A word of warning though. Write your numbers down on a sheet of paper before typing them into the site. A couple of times the page timed out and I lost all my measurements.

Quote:
You have really proved that it's not all about fat loss. The added muscle gives you such a healthy look.

Arnie, that means a lot to me given the struggles I've faced over the last number of years. It truly does want to make you throw out the scale, huh? As I lose more body fat, it'll be exciting to see my muscle showing through.

Bu, I'm touched that you think I am a good enough example to show your friend. Thank you. Yes, Nat mentioned about weight loss after taking a week off. It'll be interesting to see what happens this week.

Happy lifting guys! It'll be strange not taking part in the weekly BFL updates. I looked forward to them.

Wanda