View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 18:28

Plan: PP
Stats: 264/255.2/180 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 10%

Bawdy, I had the Yeti Mousse for dinner-that is great! I actually had to tweak it because I didn't have choc protein powder so I used vanilla and added a no carb cocoa (Wondercocoa) and used yogurt instead of kefir. The whole thing came to 212 cal (I made half of Rob's recipe) and boy that was a lot of food! I am hooked. Also,I use my Braun Wand blender all the time, I love that thing and you can put the mixer part in the dishwasher.

That brought my total for the day to 1218 but I also did another 1/2 hr 2 mile WATP tape so I earned it, May not lose tomorrow but I feel very full and happy I notice my energy level is back up. The only thing I want to make sure is that I get enough fat and don't go through that losing-my-hair-thing that I had when I was on WW.I use full fat cottage cheese and lowfat yogurt so that's why my totals might be a little higher.Might take me longer to lose but it's a tradeoff.

Let us know how your DH likes the Bowflex. If I lived near you I'd pay you for a gym membership!

And enjoy your eggnog, especially the 'nog' part