View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 16:18

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

The Heller's do not want you to be hungry, but this has to be accomplished within the confines of the program. First, be aware that your hunger will subside with time. You eventually will not be as hungry. That will help the whole issue, but....

1.Eat enough at your CM's that you are really satisfied, just not stuffed. You might need to add some fat, if you're not, to give you that feeling and hold you a bit longer. You're not to leave a CM feeling like you wished you could have eaten a bit more....you can.

2. Yes, you are allowed 1 snack from the CM foods list per day. Use it if you need to. Going to bed hungry is not good. If you are hungry, you need to feed your body, but you have to remember that eating frequently through the day is not the goal. Eat more at the approved meals to get yourself to the next meal. Some people need the snack in the beginning, but quickly find it can be eliminated with no problem.

3. CALP is fine for everyone. It's just a more finely tuned version of CAD with some extra steps to take when or if you're ready.

Re: your breakfast...I think it would be better to eat more eggs than more cheese. Cheese can be a culprit in stalling so should be used a bit more sparingly than other proteins.

Do you eat fish or chicken or is your vegetarianism based on soy, eggs, and cheese?

Hope this helps....you'll get some other imput, I'm sure.

Welcome to CAD. I hope you have great success.

Deb