View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 10:19

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 185.5/162/154 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Friskyroo - I'm so sorry about your friend. I know how hard it's been the last few months with my friend avoiding me. I can't imagine her being gone. I'm glad you have your family. My family is the best too.

Except for my best friend, everyone else has been so supportive. Family, co-workers, neighbors. Got together with my college roommate and she emailed the college gang to tell them how great I looked. We're getting together in January and I'm really excited since they all sent positive emails after hearing from my roommate. We try to get together twice a year . Last time was before I began this woe. I did let everyone know I was starting but haven't mentioned anything about my weight since the beginning of the summer. Seems strange to toot your own horn. Plus, of the 7 of us, only two gained weight since school. Five are the same weight as in college. That must be some sort of record! I always hid in the back when we took pictures, like that would keep anyone from noticing how huge I was next to these skinny folks. (None of them make any sort of issue about eating or weight. It was totally MY problem with MY weight. They aren't thin people who make it an issue to be thin, they just never gained and never judged me because I did. The best kind of friends. Sure wish we lived closer.)

Seems people with weight to lose themselves have a harder time being supportive of us. I used to be so jealous when someone lost weight because I wanted to be them (without giving up my carb loaded goodies of course). I remember, it isn't easy being on the other side. Hopefully my best friend will stop making my weight an issue in the friendship and we can get back on track. If I want to talk LC, I have you folk. I need her to talk kids, home, work, pets, all the rest of the world. I'll give her a call tonight and maybe talking over Chirstmas plans can get us back on track!
Sponsored Links