View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 09:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 203/180.5/140 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 36%

If your bf is secure in your love and not the jealous type there could be a different reason for his attitude. My hubby used to cringe when he heard the word diet and it seemed the snacks just grew wings and flew into the house. I didn't have a problem if he was going to eat them himself but the things he brought home were things I liked and not things he would even eat.

Before I started this diet I tried others and I have to admit that I was a real crabby person when I was dieting because of simple hunger. I really made it hard for him to live with me so I want to ask how many diets have you been on and how hard did you make life for him when you tried them? If he is anything like my adorable, loving hubby he runs scared at the word diet.

This time when I started a diet I discussed it with him first. I'm not doing this to improve what others see when they look at me. I'm doing this because I honestly didn't feel healthy most of the time. I promised if something happened and I had to stop dieting I would and I also promised not to make his life any harder because I couldn't have the things he could have. If he wants cookies, cake and ice cream in the house bring it in but don't bring in the types that he won't eat himself. I told him I need his support this time and I haven't been crabby with him because we are both playing together and not making it a tug of war. Talk to him about it and tell him your feelings. You may see a different bf this time around. Good luck!