#1   ^
Old Wed, Dec-03-03, 06:17
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%
Default Little battle faught and won- BURN BABY BURN

starting day 3 of induction this morning. Checked a ketostick (haven't before-figured it was a waste of sticks) and it was in the moderate zone. Last night I woke up to take the myself and the dog out lol to much water for both? and had a tingly feeling in my mouth. I don't have the metalic taste some complain about, but then again I smoke and drink 3-4 liters a day of water. THis WOE is so easy. I thought I would have problems keeping the carb counts down, biggest problem for me is to keep the veggie carbs to a min. and finding something I can eat in the car while working doing homecare nursing. I have some mixed nuts and that is not supposed to be allowed on induction, but sometimes there just isn't anything else. I don's eat many probably less than 1/4c but sometimes I just need that little boost to get me through until I can get something. I'm going to try packing a little better lunch, but some mornings it's hard to get it done with a 4 yr old to get ready too. I'm off thurs and fri and work the weekend, so maybe the next 2 days I can get something going better.

I'm down 4.5 lbs and thats pretty good considering TOM visited the day after I started- so today or tomorrow ought to be a big dump day from that.
Sponsored Links