#14   ^
Old Tue, Dec-02-03, 10:18
Out of service...

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/205.5/140 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 18%
Thumbs up Wonderful suggestions!!!

Thanks everyone! Those are some wonderful suggestions!!
I think my absolute favorite is the charm bracelet... I've noticed recently that a local store is carrying some new style of charm bracelet, the charms attach right on, they don't dangle. The bracelets are made up of silver squares, and you attach the charms right on to them. I think I'll check those out, see how much they cost....
Some of my other favorites:
-handbags & shoes (if I call them a reward, maybe I'll stop getting harrassed for having so many!)
-buy a new painting
-putting money aside (I'm doing this already, $10 per pound to buy new clothes like underwear etc, once mine don't fit anymore... I'm down 16 already and my clothes are still fitting fine, so I know there will be enough to get some nice things by the time my clothes are really poorly fitting.)

Clothes are good too, but I admit that I am also a bit too much of a cheapskate to buy clothes that I know are only for the interim. I'd rather wear the ones I have until I absolutely cannot, or get them altered by a friend, until I reach my goal, or at least get to the point where I can still wear the clothes after I reach my goal.

Thanks everyone! Keep 'em coming!!

Jenn