View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 16:27

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Well, so far I've eaten everything I entered into Fitday for the day except the tuna. I just didn't seem to have the time to eat, which is a stupid excuse. I'm going to re-read the LFL chapters again about the protein days and then the weight-loss days. Wendy, if I remember correctly, was pretty good about doing it by the book at first. I remember one post in which she said she had a stare-down with a half grapefruit at breakfast one morning.

As expected, I was up a couple pounds this morning, but expect them to be gone by tomorrow or the next day after the water from the carbs leaves my system.

That's about it for me tonight. I'm a little tired so I think I'll just take it easy and do a little light reading tonight and then turn in early.

I'll be working from home tomorrow, so I'll try to check in more.

Where's Rob been, by the way?

BTW, I posted a thread called "Confession Time" on the general board (not the newbie board -- the general board that is under "Daily Low-Carb Support"). I haven't checked it yet today, but I'm going over there now. Just curious what people are saying.

Also, did you really post a comment on one of my gallery pics, Orang? I got an email notification that you had, but then when I clicked the link it didn't look like there were any comments there.