View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 12:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 184/155/128 Female 5feet3inches
BF:
Progress: 52%

That icecream sounds delish and definitely easy. I love the Atkins ice cream. Hope you all had a nice thanksgiving.

Well, I did really well on Thursday day. Just a little potatoes and other veggies with both turkey and a little ham, but then I relaxed over at a relatives and definitely drank too many beers (even though they were low carb). We were all enjoying ourselves and I figured it was worth the cheat. Then on Friday, I completely lost all will power. I had a small piece of pecan pie. ate a ton of spaghetti squash and then we ate pizza that night . I haven't had pizza since I started so it was the ultimate cheat. I was so afraid of cheating because I thought I would just go back to the way I was eating before, but I had the strength to go right back to low carb eating on Saturday . I resumed my workouts and patted myself on the back . I don't think I'll be cheating for a while, but it's good to know that I can cheat and not lose the will to obtain my goal. I am on a mission, and I will succeed!!! I'm not weighing in until next Saturday, I do not want to see any damage I may have done, whatever I gained should be gone by then. Onward and downward towards 140 (I'll be ecstatic just to hit 150 :clap.