View Single Post
  #203   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 11:34

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 180/174/142 Female 65.5 inches
BF:32.5%/30.2%/20%
Progress: 16%

I didn't go off Atkins for Thanksgiving. I just raised my carbs for the day, and allowed myself to have legal things that I don't normally eat. My carb were about 65 on Thanksgiving, and my calories were insane. I felt really good, and my blood sugar didn't spike at all. And I even exercised Thursday morning. I'm holding on to water weight from Thanksgiving, plus I've been eating around 30-40 carbs the rest of the weekend. We had lots of leftovers and no salad for part of the weekend. So I tried some lc stuff I've been wanting to try, and allowed myself to have a higher carb weekend. It's with me in water weight this morning. Last night I finished the last of the pumpkin cheesecake, so it's not here calling me. This morning, I'm back to my regular way of eating 20 carbs, no dairy, no sweetners, and no nuts. I need to get through today, and I think I'll be good. And one good thing there is no peanut butter in the house to tempt me this week.

I lost 4 pounds on the last challenge, and I am so proud of myself! Thanks for all the encouragement.