View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 05:56

Plan: atkins
Stats: 233/194/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 47%

Sorry guys(gals) I didnt see this post until after I had already posted on the other one. Also, I think all this bad eating has went to my brain because I was thinking today was the 31st instead of the 1st. Anyway, you can all go back and read my disgusting post.

I think my main problem is that I cant get it into my head that this is gonna have to be a WOL for me instead of just a WOE. I have it in my head that if I want to cheat I can and I will just get back on track and it will all come back off. I think that is the bad thing about atkins, it spoils you because you can lose weight so easily and without exercising and it gives you the excuse to not exercise. I hope that makes sense. Today will be my first day on this WOL instead of just a WOE when I want to.
I have done well with the weight loss but since I have lost so much, I dont want to put forth the extra to lose more when I still need to. Everyone says, "YOu have lost so much already" but to me I am only about 5'4" and still over weight by at least 25lbs.
You guys have been wonderful and I love reading the posts. I dont always respond to each and everyone but I read them all. Keep up the good work and wish me luck. Birthdays are all over and no more holidays for 3 weeks so I have no excuses this month and dont be nice to me. Send me a big kick in the booty if I mess up this month.
Thanks to all of you for being here.