View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 05:50

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Well, here I am..... holding my head down in utter shame and embarrassment.
Hi, my name is Heather and I am a carb addict.

Left for NJ on Tues. Packed all my LC stuff. Had every intention of sticking LC except for Thanksgiving. All went well. Thanksgiving, I ate candied sweet potatoes and that was the end of me. Those damn things put me on a carb for all! Put it this way, I ate about 6 mini packs of M&M's last night! I thought come Friday I could get back. Sounded good till the kids brought home a 2 ft. italian hoagie from WAWA. We don't have WAWA's in the south and their italian hoagies are to die for. Anyway, thought I'd end it with a bang, ate about 8 mini frozen snickers then Chinesse food for dinner. Grandfather chicken, could it be any sweeter? Sat. the ride home. Thought for sure I'd be back on track, oh forget it, I just blew it all the way. I have to get back! I feel like shit! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I have to start induction today!!! This cannot go on! I mean really, I ate till I wanted to puke. That should be a HUGE wake up sign!

I need to go back and read my own advice! Only problem is I kept thinking one more day, lets end with a bang! I just need one day of induction under my belt to get me started. Just one day to prove I can do this!

Thank GOSH we're continueing into December! If not, I'd surely be as big as the Christmas Ham!

Heather