#1   ^
Old Mon, Dec-01-03, 02:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 178.5/154/150 Male 170 cm
BF:22%/16%/??%
Progress: 86%
Default Cheated, nothing happened, afraid :P

Well, finally did my first cheat since I started this back in August.... I was planning to cheat for my wife's bday dinner at a really nice sushi restaurant.... but it actually ended up worse than that

For lunch on Friday, went out with co-workers, and we decided to let this pregnant lady choose the restaurant, and we ended up going to Congee Wong (chinese restaurant). Everyone shared, congee, beef rice noodles, singapore noodles and some beef rice dish. I stayed away from the congee (not that hard, never liked it too much) and rice, and had a bit of both the noodles. It was good, but each bite I was thinking damn, wth am I doing? Anyways, drank lots of tea, and lots of water afterwards.

For dinner, had sashimi (no problems there), sushi (ouch... especially the bbq eel), tempura king crab (yeah, but hardly battered), a bunch of japanese courses in between that somtimes had sushi rice, batter, sauce, etc., and dessert which was this ice cream like thingy with pomegranates, caramel cream and this caramel wafer. Again, made sure I drank lots of tea, and then water when I got home.

Next day, my weight actually dropped to 147 from 148, and today it was 146.5. Don't understand it, I didn't go back on induction, I'm still doing OWL, and eating the same like I did before the cheat meals.

So, since I didn't get punished for my actions, I'm afraid of what this will mean for me :P Actually, I guess I'm not too worried, cause even though I had those cheat meals, I'm happily back eating low carb even when people are shoving their cakes, Krispey Kreme and ice cream in my face the last couple of days. Yep, everything back to normal.
Sponsored Links