View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Nov-30-03, 20:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/128/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 96%
Post Bye bye cheat free symbol

Well, after 176 days of not cheating I have to go, when I finish this, and remove my cheat free symbol. The only thing I have really missed on this way of life is chinese food. I don't miss the desserts or the cokes I used to inhale by the 6 pack...just chinese. I know I could have had some things legally but I went ahead and ate the egg rolls and some other things from a buffet that had sauces, so I'm sure there were some flour or sugar in them. I didn't stuff myself and I didn't get any of the desserts or ice cream they offer with the buffet. I also didn't cheat the rest of the day so I'm really not feeling bad about this "cheat."

This is a huge accomplishment for me in that with all my previous diets, if I blew it on one thing, I was out of control for at least the rest of the day. You know the "well I've already messed up so I might as well go whole hog" mentality. Another reason that I'm not sorry I cheated is that the little restaurant burned the evening after I ate lunch there! I feel so bad for the family that owns it. They are super people. I'm sure glad I got my cravings satisified before it burned though! (Bad joke.)

Anyway, that was 2 days ago and I haven't gained any weight from my indulgence. I'm already "being good" again but I just had to confess to my low-carb family.
Sponsored Links