View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Nov-30-03, 11:47

Plan: Atkins (DANDR)
Stats: 250/140/140 Female 5' 7
BF:?/28%/?
Progress: 100%

Hi All,
I've already put in what I am doing for this week, but wondered how everyone smushes everything into their schedules? I don't know if my family and work really keep me as busy as I think, or if I use them as an excuse not to set time for me to get moving. As is I get up by 5:30 to get ready for work and to take my son to school. I pick him up after school and get home around 4:00. Start laundry, dinner etc then after dinner help son with homework and maybe check news or see paper for few minutes, then bedtime ritual to get son in bed between 8 and 8:30. Put up laundry, fall in bed and watch a show and go to sleep. HELP I just felt lazy when I saw so many of you doing your 30 min cardio and Tae bo etc. then weight training and a few miles extra walking. Wow. I thought I was doing good when I started parking past the cart return at the store and using the stairs all the time. Thanks and please help me keep moving. I do pretty well with what I eat, but the exercise part of it is weak. Thanks again.
Marie