View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Nov-30-03, 11:20

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%
Default I ate happily well and guess what?

I was down 5 lbs this morning. First I must explain. My weight zig zags ( up 5 lbs one day, down 3 lbs the next, up 2 down 3 etc. ). When my weight goes up I don't fret because I know that it will go back down. But, before I consider that I have lost any weight it has to go below the lowest mark. My lowest mark was 136. Today it was 136.5 so technically I do not consider myself as losing any weight. But on Wednesday I weighed 141 lbs ( where did that come from? ). That is the most I weighed since declaring myself as weighing 136 lbs. On Thanksgiving, I had gobs of turkey and mashed cauliflower. I had Kale and a spoonful of cranberries. I had a spoonful of winter squash. I also had a homemade cheesecake ( I have eaten nearly the whole cake ). Today, I got on the scale and I weighed 136.5 lbs I also did not experience the drowsiness. I am writing the local paper who did an article on a low carb store that has opened in the county. I want to tell them my experience. They are considering doing an article about Atkins friendly meals.

Mary