#16   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 09:05
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Bernstein
Stats: 237/223.6/180 Male 70 inches
BF:33/24/12
Progress: 24%

Andys a dumda$$
My wife gained 30 lbs since I married her and she was still beautiful and I never hassled her about her weight because I didn't care because she still was beautiful and I didn't marry her for her body. I married her because we go together like peas in a pod. I don't have to pretend to be anyone other than myself and can be completely honest with her about anything anytime. She is a part of me that I would not want to lose under any circumstances. Some people call it love.

To me it is love that comes so easy and because we are both so up front and honest about our opinions and views of things Even if we don't agree she is an extension of me and I know she feels the same way.

She finally did get tired of the extra weight and took it off the old fashioned way of diet and exercise and now is very proud of herself and her looks (as she should be)

Now the flip side
I too gained about 60 lbs and she never had anything to say about it and she did not love me any less. she did have concerns about my health though but never tried to pressure me or ridicule me into getting thinner.

Unfortunately for me it took deteriorating health issues to finally get me to start taking better care of myself and to start getting healthy.
She supports me in this all the way,even starting the low-carb lifestyle herself.

To sum it up I am thankful to God for bring us together Because no one else can fill her shoes.

Andy needs to get a life and reevaluate his relationship because superficial things should not matter.
Its what is inside that counts
Sponsored Links