View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 08:21

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Wendy:
You rock. Can't wait to try the plan you are using (with a few modifications for the KUD disorder). If you would like a new avatar - a before & after or even a melting witch - and need help with it, let me know. I'll be glad to make you one.

Sorry to hear about Grandma - I was in college when granny quit recognizing me. It was so hard because she lived with us most of my childhood. She thought I was one of my aunts (who I do resemble)

Elaine:
re: horoscope.

Prayers go with you as you do the pelvic MRI.

Robin:
Congrats on Weight loss - don't beat yourself up over boo-boo's - just get back on track.

Marnie:

Prayers rising for mammo results - I have to get more film and u;trasound every time - the ultrasound gives them info re: density of masses to determine if they a scar tissue or something else.

Figured the disrupted trip for the scanner would turn out as it did.

2 more lbs lost - you are amazing. You may be having to ask for smaller sizes for Christmas

Black57:
Glad you stayed on plan. I've never noticed the cauliflower not being good as a leftover - in fact, hubby likes it better the second day.

Rebecca (OneEye):
Sounds like you did well for the holiday - let us know you are still OK today - you are a brave woman going near a mall on the day after Thanksgiving

Dreamer:
Don't look back - look forward. Eat clean just for today.

Bawdy:
You have all your Christmas shopping done except one kid? -

Unreal re: the hunter shooting woman and getting off - we have incidents like that here as well - some people here leave up their Christmas lights and burn them during hunting season so hunters know there is a house there.

Glad to here you had a good T-day. Sorry to hear about the tummy troubles.

Lissette - Shelly
Hope you feel better today. How did the Christmas shopping go?

Kristine:
How are you doing with the Christmas shopping?

Karen:
Thanks again for the soy link - got to read it yesterday. Hope you'll stop by often.

Rob:
We have a noticable lack of Yeti tracks in the afternoons... how are you doing these days? Know you are being a hall monitor elsewhere, but we miss you.

Like my new avatar?