Old Sat, Nov-29-03, 00:04
Registered Member

Plan: My Own
Stats: 280/118/117.5 Female 5ft 5.25 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakerguy
Being the first person to post to this thread with a penis, I'd have to say "Go Andy!". If I married a girl and then porked up, I'd expect the same.

For a man who at one time weighed in at 325 pounds, and was most decidedly morbidly obese, you display a shocking shallowness, callousness, disrespect, and insensitivity to those who may struggle with weight. Shame on you. Too many men view women as creatures to stare at -- not humans with feelings and needs.

The girl before was very young, and very thin. Now she gained only about 30 pounds... probably with age. He can't possibly expect her to stay the way she was. Looks are fleeting. Besides, she is not hugely fat now, not even clinically obese really as before she was underweight. I think she should lose weight for her, not to impress her husband. I am sure her husband has a few gray hairs, added a few pounds, and most DEFINITELY probably stopped the honeymoon romantic treatment. I seriously doubt he would treat her this way if he had to trick... oops, I'm sorry, propose marriage to her.

Look the bottom line is this. People are not perfect, women were not put on this earth to entertain men, and guess what a marriage should be based on much more than superficial looks.

If I was Candy, I would dump that jerk without hesitation.