View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-03, 11:31

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

happy the day after everyone!

After yesterday's indulgences I am more convinced that the lc woe is for me, I woke up this morning with a stomach in knots, my face and hands were (and still are) swelled up!(I look like I ate the WHOLE TURKEY!) I shudder to think how much worse it could of been if I would have had the stuffing and potatoes ect.... Today I am doing a protein, lower calorie day, which should be pretty easy considering all the excess of turkey on hand and my lack of appetite!

Orang, Will you be able to start the soft foods this next week?? and btw, i FEEL like that fish today!HA
Hope you have fun putting up the tree! My DS always puts hers up the day after also!

Elaine, good luck with the "Wendy plan"!HA I have still to try the cottage cheese with the splenda, I just bought some, and have some sf and 8 carb yogurt to eat! I just need to do protein today to get the sugar and the flour out of my system, I am sure that my body is in shock!HA I have been cheat free since Feb- or March. Oh and BTW, Thanks for misses! Big back at ya! Stay tuned, will our heroine Elaine drink the turkey pop, or remain on the real stuff??

BW, forgetting the stuffing was prob a lc angel on your shoulder saying"Don't eat the high carb stuffing!"HA

Well We are heading up to visit the family today, going to take in some Christmas shopping!

A Big HELLO to Rob,Ellie,Kristine,Wendy,Robin,Marnie,Black,Rebecca,and everyone else!