View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-03, 09:37
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I was the cook, and the table was filled with family, so they could like it or lump it

Everyone had turkey of course. That turned out great. And the gravey was LC. It was giblet free because some idiot *raises her hand* didn't find the giblet bag until finishing carving the turkey to put away :P It did have turkey neck and chicken broth though

The biscuits were ok once you put butter and LC jam on it. The cranberry sauce, also LC, was a tad tart but good, and the pumpkin nut bake turned out exactly like pumpkin pie

The mushroom stuffing turned out nasty. I made stovetop for the non LC'ers and the baby. And for dessert LC pie with LeCarb homeade Vanilla

Next time maybe take an LC dish with you to share around the table. You don't have to tell anyone it's LC or anything. I highly recomend the pumpkin nut bake.

As for the friend who went nuts ranting, just smile and say "Really? I prefer not to drug myself with pills just so I can eat like a pig when instead I can feel great and improve my health by eating great foods like this turkey."