View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-03, 09:32

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Rob -
Stop me!!! I'd have cheated if I could've figure out how to get stuffing and mashed 'tators down an NG tube .

Glad to see you starting our thread - still waiting to hear how you escaped from the the Wally-World lady -- she looked pretty tough (for a SIM )

Kristine:
Sorry about the ugly fish - it is a puffer - inflates itself and turns red to scare off preditors. Is your veggie BF also using PP? Imagine this would be a difficult WOE for vegetarians.

Elaine:
Good one re: cranberry sauce.

WTG re: staying LC on the holiday.

Black57:
re; finding your before pic. Good to see you here - how did you do on Turkey Day?

Ellie:
Not sure turkey day was the wisest day to get a drumstick...

Glad your neighbor is doing well. Has DD recovered from the illness she had?

Thanks for sharing the yummy recipes lately - can't wait until I'm up to trying them out.

Wish you hadn't mentioned the Christmas tree - actually hubby wishes you hadn't (he's out inthe storage building locating it now... will let granddaughter and her kids decorate it this afternoon)

Robin:
WTG re: holiday eating - you did great.

Bawdy:
Great minds do think alike (coming from someone who forgot to bake the stuffing last year )

Marnie:
Sorry you forgot the chicken.

Glad to hear your son is reading the book.

Weird re: car - have to wonder if there was a compelling reason you shouldn't have gone when the car didn't start.

Karen
Wonderful to see you posting on the thread. Thanks for the soy link - I will read it when all the company is gone.

Shelly (Lisette)
Glad you are back. Hope your ISP will stay up

Glad the mashed cauliflower turned out good. I'll have to try Bawdy's food processor trick. Only hubby goes near the mashed cauliflower -- I put cheese sauce on it (home made LC - cream with melted cheese cooked to sauce consistency)

Wendy
Let us know when you get home - we miss you.

Rebecca:
Come tell us about your Turkey Day. We miss you.