View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Nov-27-03, 10:07

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

I confess, IT WAS ME!!!HA

Hey HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! Our dsl server has been down for awhile and have had problems with getting on the internet, I think that they have finally solved it!

Orang, I am happy to see that you are getting better! It sounds like you are having a delicious meal to day! (at least you will be starting on the soft foods soon! I see that you have been busy with the photo island again, Rob in the cart was good, but I vote for Bawdy in the sexy librarian glasses!
Oh and one more suggestion, VICTORIA"S SECRET UNDERWIRE BRA!!!

Rob, our thoughts and prayers go out to you at this difficult time.

BW,Thanks for the suggestions that you gave Elaine, I am still researching it also, I too have found a loss of appetite when on the 3 days of protein! I do not always have time for fitday so I have have been jottting down what I eat and plan out what I can have for the rest of the day so I do not go over the fat and calories! I made a chocolate chip cookie- type dessert for today, I wanted to be able to have something legal.(the 2 cherrie pies that I had baked was NOT on the lc menu!HA) I have some cauliflower and am going to try to make them similar to the mashed potatoes. any ideas??? Good luck with the pound cake!

Elaine, HI! The cranberries sound good, isen't splenda great??
You must be having mild weather still, (lucky you!) We did not get as much snow as some parts of SD, the winds were terrible, but blew alot of it away down into the draws, I have heard that we are going to get another chance at some milder weather though! Have a good walk and enjoy the day!

Ellie, Hope that you will be able to find something to help with your DD's migraines! I have heard that in some severe cases they have resorted in botox shots to weaken the muscles and reliving the pressure! Glad that your neighbor is alright!

Rebbecca, I see that you have gone down in weight! , just don't weigh your self so much, water weight can account for alot! Do not let it get you down!! Like BW said, the scales can be the !!

Robin, Don't let your Dh's comments get you down, YOU know in your heart that this is a woe, not just a fad diet, he should be happy that you are trying to make some healthy changes! Alot of men do not like change, this could be the root of his sarcasim! And this is not just to lose weight, but to be healthier, THAT"S the difference!

I know that it is a little late, but WECOME DREAMER! Glad to have you here!

Marnie, hope that you are having a good visit with your son, (Tell him it is YOUR turn for the computer!) HA

Wendy, hope you have a safe and fun trip! (sounds like things are still going well with the DF)!

Well HELLO to everyone else! Have a GREAT Day!!