View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Nov-25-03, 17:57

Plan: 6 week cure
Stats: 217/183/120 Female 4'11"
BF:Yes, it is.
Progress: 35%

I don't miss them at all. Today would have been the breaker (I haven't cheated once since starting on Aug. 18, 2003). I had an asthma attack and the doc (bless his little heart) prescribed Prednisone for 5 days with a shock dose today. Well, waiting for the pharmacy to fill my script I had to sit and smell the Girardi chocolates they had marked 3/$1. Now Girardi's aren't my favorite, but they run a close second to Godivas. Truthfully, the smell almost made me nauseous. No, I haven't started the salt binging prednisone usually causes in me (you know, greasy salty chips with bacon/onion dip). I've just increased my water intake and I'm just going about my low carb way of life as usual.

I think another real test is going to be when my brother sends my favorite cookies from Aachen, Germany. They have a specialty cookie they only produce at Christmas - and I swear they are addictive. The folks at work are going to have a new treat on the table this year. I've sworn to myself I'm not eating ANY of them.

shortstuff