View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Nov-25-03, 08:34

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Rebecca's back, and she's thinner, too! Hi, Rebecca! We've missed you!!!!!!!

Marnie, good to hear from you again. Glad your son is LCing with you. It's so much easier when you're not the only one in the house doing it. I wish DH would jump on board.

I only have a couple minutes, so I'll have to catch up with everyone throughout the day. The scale looked like 164 this morning, but I'll check again tomorrow to see if it's going to stick. Several months ago (actaully, it was Sept. 13), I bought two business suits. Both were too small (and unwearable), but the next size up was even more unwearable, so I went ahead and bought them too small. Hey, they were on sale! Well, I tried the pantsuit on yesterday morning, and it fit like a glove. I got so many compliments yesterday. The skirt on the other suit is still a little snug (it's a "pencil" skirt, so it might still be a while), but I can wait.

So, even though the scale isn't moving as quickly as I'd like, I'm definitely getting smaller, which is even better. I've said this over and over to people, and still it's hard to accept in yourself. Sure, I want to BE smaller, but I seem to need the reassurance of a number on the stupid scale.

I'm starved. I grabbed a quick Carbwise bar for breakfast (something I do only in a blue moon), and it didn't stick with me. I'm off to try the apple/cottage cheese/maple syrup/cinnamon breakfast idea of Wendy's. It's really not enough protein, so I'll have to grab something else, too. I've been having either half an apple or 1/2 cup of grapefruit (or both) most days lately. I haven't gained, I might have lost, and it does feel good to have some fruit again.

Catch you later!