Registered Member

Plan: CAD
Stats: 222.4/221.2/140 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 1%
Wink Hi - am newbie!

Hello there

Have just registered after having a read through your posts

I got the books and started CAD 2 days ago - seems ok so far. I really identified with all the stories of trying to lose weight for years and just getting fatter and fatter - I weighed 138lbs when I was 18 (after being a chubby kid) and thought that was fat - oh to be 138 now!

Just a couple of questions for all you experts out there:-

1)I;ve read a lot about balancing the RM - which I know CAD doesn't really talk about - but since I'm new should I just see how I go. I am having a proper meal including protein and veggies as well as starchy and sweet carbs and a glass of wine - I'm not going mad with carbs, so is there any need to worry about how balanced it is at this satge?

2)how much should I expect to lose in the first couple of weeks - is it more like a couple of pounds a week on this rather than the Atkins style 10lbs that I've heard about

3)does it matter if there is sugar listed in a salad dressing provided it is less than 2 carbs per serving (or is it per 100ml??)

Thanks for any help - really hoping this is going to be the way of eating that finally tackles my life long weight problem
Sponsored Links