View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Nov-24-03, 23:34

Plan: MY OWN
Stats: 192.9/187.3/100 Female 59in
BF:30%/30%/20%
Progress: 6%

Hi Newchem. What do you mean walk for 115 days? Straight? LOL Do you mean like a challenge to do every day for 115 days? Sorry I can be a bit thick-headed sometimes?

The trail you walk is is obviously a bush trail? Being snakes around. I can't believe you walk somewhere where there are rattlesnakes????? Gees snakes give me the creeps. I live in the bush and yes there are snakes. I have been here for 18 months and haven't seen one yet.

I walk on a bush track, bitumen road or across country. I try to vary it. I know what you mean about pain, I've tried to increase my speed and end up with sore hips and buttocks so I will just keep it at this pace for a little while longer then increase my speed.

Luckily so far, I haven't come across a snake in all the 10 months of walking that I've been doing around here. The weather here is glorious at the moment. It is the end of Spring so we are starting to get some really nice, hot days and the snake season too. So I will have to be extra careful.

I walked today only for 30 minutes (1.5 miles) because I also did 30 minutes of aerobics on the sports channel.

So that's:

3.7 miles
1.5 miles