View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Nov-23-03, 17:33
Give chance a chance

Plan: General LC maintenance
Stats: 152.6/115.6/115 Female 60 inches
BF:28%
Progress: 98%

This thread is fascinating to me because I hadn't realized that so many others had the dreams about eating something with carbs and being horrified! It's almost too bad that we didn't just enjoy the dreams and leave the horror until we woke up and KNEW it was a dream.

My college dream (40 years ago) was of realizing at exam time that I had signed up for a course and forgotten it until all of a sudden I was supposed to take the exam. And I didn't even know where the class was held....I dreamt so often that I was supposed to take an exam in Criminology that I finally took the course. And passed it with flying colours. It has been of little use to me but it stopped the dreams.

And MFC, your goal weight is not unreasonable for your height. Welcome to the forum, I love it when someone is shorter than I am. I've been low carbing for 9 months and I'm still boring folks to death at meals. But then, they keep asking, so it's not entirely my fault. I haven't gotten much criticism from anyone, but I am beginning to bore even myself with my one track conversation.....

P.s. My husband wandered by while I was looking at your profile, and said "Wow, she's cute!" Just thought I'd pass that along....

Kay