View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Nov-23-03, 06:30

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Orang, you may have lost some scar tissue from the surgery, but you sure didn't lose any of your marvelous sense of humor! You're right, a little waxing wouldn't hurt! It sounds like you're well on the road to recovery.

I'm so looking forward to getting the bowflex. I even watched their infomercial this morning, and I'm getting excited.

Robin, I need to clear up a misunderstanding regarding Lean for Life and the way Wendy and I are doing the "protein" days. Even on these protein days, Wendy is still getting more than 30 grams of carbs (60?), so that shouldn't be a problem for you. When I do the protein days, on the other hand, I do pure protein. The only occasional carbs I have on those days come from the 1 gram in an egg, the 1 gram in a slice of cheese, or the couple grams in the half-and-half I add to my protein shakes. You probably would NOT want to follow my way.

Well, I fell off the wagon last night. Not carb-wise. Alcohol-wise. I had four glasses of wine. It was over a 5-hour period, but still. I feel fine this morning, no headache or anything. But still.

I am obviously not yet a responsible adult. I really had intended on having one and only one glass of wine. How stupid. Useless carbs. Useless calories.

I'm just simply going to have to give it up completely for a while. It's not that big of an issue. When I originally did Atkins Induction, I didn't have a drink for almost 6 months. I lived through it!

OK. I won't beat myself up over yesterday. There's nothing I can do to change it. Tomorrow's too far away. But today is now. Today I vow not to have any alcohol. There. I said it. I've worked too hard to let a stupid thing like that stand in my way.

Someone please read me the riot act around 5:00 pm every day.