View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 09:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%
Lightbulb NEW - Breaking Stalls and Plateaus on the Low-Carbohydrate Diet.

General Guidelines for a Stall and Plateau Busting Diet

This is a new stall and plateau busting diet. I developed this diet to break my weight-loss stalls and reach my goal. People who are weight-loss resistance can continue on this diet indefinitely. There is no time limitation. The diet provides a complete nutrition program, and all recommendations are strongly encouraged. Please provide feedback with complete details about your experience on the diet. Check it out at:

Breaking Stalls and Plateaus on the Low-Carbohydrate Diet.

This diet is still a low-carbohydrate diet with a little finessing to break a stall and proceed on the weight-loss curve. Knowing the general overall guidelines is important so one does not have to blindly follow a strict meal recipe program. You can eat the foods or recipes you desired so long as they comply with these guidelines.

This stall and plateau busting diet is more than that. It can be continued for the duration of your weight-loss until you reach your goal even if it takes years. This diet plan can be used as a way-of-life for those who gain the weight back easily. This is much different from other stall busting diets which are limited in duration. Examples are the fat fast diet, fat flush diet or the high-protein, low-fat and low-carbohydrate diet.

Don't be fooled by hype and excessive claims of rapid weight loss presented in many programs. The continual weight-loss of one to 2 pounds per week should be considered normal for a person with a high lean body weight, such as a large male. Others should expect less depending on their lean body mass. A 1/2 pound to 1 pound per week is normal for an average size female. Even so, mini-stalls will occur as weight is lost, and one should not panic when a rare but small violation of the guidelines results in the up-tick of several pounds. Simply return to the program and watch it fall away just as quickly.

Good luck,

Kent
Sponsored Links