View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 09:01

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Here's a pic of me and nurse Rachet II - Nurse Risha - who is on duty today.

I can move around a lot better than I expected though it hurts like the dickens. The surgery was done with two laproscopes so I don't have huge incisions and they cauterized the wounds inside mostly so I don't have a ton of stitches, staples or whatever they use inside.

Wendy - glad all is well with the new friend. Glad life is so good for you!

Kristine
Chili - could you freeze a bit for me? I have a feeling it won't go through my NG tube.

You asked if I was home - yes. I have had serious medical problems for years and have one bedroom that has a hospital bed and a lot of equipment most households don't have. The docs know this and are willing to let me recoup at home with round the clock RN's when it is safe for me to do so (and my insurance company really loves it - saves them a bunch of money) I'm only about 10 minutes from the hospital and there is an ambulance dispatch 2 blocks from my home. In this case, I have a halter monitor that is beamming my info to a monitoring station at the hospital.

Bawdy - great news re the bowflex - and your slacks.

Ellie - I got tired reading about your busy day.

Lisette - the news said you got a foot of snow

Rob
Thanks for the well wishes and hugs. The nutritionist had me fed something nasty yesterday - I could feel the insulin spikes

I'm on EAS whey protein with extra water and some oil today - also some TPN type electrolyte stuff the endo ordered.

Hi to Marnie, Robin, and everyone else - Nurse Rachet says it is bedtime again...