View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Nov-22-03, 07:44
& Dillion Doggie Do!

Plan: Atkins, Maintenance
Stats: 221/172/147 Female 5'6"
BF:Sizes over scale!
Progress: 66%

I dont really have much in the way of advice to help you. Only to let you know I have recently gone through the same thing. I seemed pretty much all summer I stayed the same. Then finally things started moving again in late September. I think that for some reason this just happens. I did my best to just stay away from the scale so I would not have to look at the numbers bouncing around in the same area all the time.

Is it sad to say I accepted the stall? But that is pretty much what I did. Oh, I check with the stupid strips to make sure I was in ketosis. Which I was, this was the only thing that made me feel somewhat better.

Then finally, after along wait, things started to work again. So I really don't think there is any magic answer other than giving it the time that is needed. As much as that stinks, and it does. I have gotten so sick of it all that I even stopped tracking everything on fitday. Some how that seem to make it worst when it seemed like I was doing everything right and nothing to show for it.

I still dont use fitday anymore, no I just live my day one day at a time. Keeping in mind that this is a lifetime thing. One that I am happy to say in now second nature to me.