#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-19-03, 07:56
Low Carb Cowgirl

Plan: Low Carb
Stats: 210/174/145 Female 5 ft 5 in
BF:
Progress: 55%
Angry Need some support

I am so mad at myself right now! I feel like I made the supidest mistake ever! I bought a new scale on line (thanks for the suggestions from all who have them) and it came yesterday, I got on the scale and it was way up.... I figured it was just different from my regular weighing scale, but was 7 pounds different. I went to the store later and weighed just to compare and it was up too.... I couldnt figure out how I gained 7 pounds since weighing in on Friday to Tuesday?!?!?!? I went home in search of the hidden carbs... Well turns out they wouldnt have been so hidden if I wasnt so blind. I bought sodas this week, 4 12 packs for 10 bucks coke products... I got diet vanilla, diet caffeine free, diet lemon and diet cherry. I dont put them in the fridge, I just get a big glass of ice and pour it over and it tastes a little watery, but it has some flavor.... Well turns out that the diet caffeine free and the regular caffeine free look exactly the same and I must have picked up the wrong box and I have drank about 8 of the little suckers, non diet, 39 carbs a can caffeine free coke..... So I am back on induction to get rid of the extra 7 pounds I picked up in the past 4 days and get back into ketosis... I just started enjoying the new variety I was having and back to induction I go, this is going to be tough, but I can do it (I did it before) but am just going to need a little kick in the pants now and then. Does anyone know if I am going to go through the whole headache flu-ey crap I went through the first time on induction??? I have only done it once and hated the feeling I got?? hope I don't have to go through that again.......
Sponsored Links