View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 11:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 260/211/180 Male 68.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 61%
Default Slight predicament...

I'm having trouble finding things to eat for breakfast. I work/school fairly early in the morning, so I get to campus by around 8 at the latest. I usually can't wake up any earlier to prepare breakfast. So I figure packing a breakfast would be best. Unfortunately all the food I thought of cooking for breakfast doesn't seem to work very well. For example, was cooking hamburger patties to take to work for breakfast. They were dry and to say the least, not very fullfilling after that. So I thought of sausages...but that's a lot of processed meat (which I already eat a lot of). So then there is a Jack in the Box nearby. The Ultimate Cheeseburger is $1.99...and it's very fullfilling . But I can't afford $1.99 every day on just breakfast. So right now I'm eating an apple for breakfast...I don't even know if I should be eating apples though. The work place does have a microwave so I can nuke up some stuff. Any recommendations for breakfast that I can easily make the night before, cook up the next day and still taste somewhat decent? Thanks!
Sponsored Links