View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 10:20
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

I would still cut out the SA's. There are different kinds of SA and some cause stomach upset in some people, while others effect other people. Also I've noticed they have an accumalative effect. If I have a SF chocoalte once in a blue moon, no prob, but if I start having them to regularly, the upset stomach sets in.

For lactose intolerent there is sofu cheese you can get. The best hting to do though may be to stay away from dairy products completely for a while. There is life beyond cheese. When you are in OWL you can try adding in small amounts of yogurt or keifer as these may not effect the stomach as badly due to low lactose.

Soy slender is a great LC soy milk with 1 net carb per cup and it tastes great. You might look into getting some of that.

I know dairy can be addicting. Read the chapte rin Atkins on food intolerences. He talks about how the food we can't tolerate is often the one we crave the most, kind of like a heroin addict. You feel great for a little bit, then it hits. I know for me I love dairy. I love cream, cheese, cream cheese, and so on. But too much and I definetly stall and bloat up like crazy.