View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-06-01, 08:51

Plan: Low Carb - Real Foods
Stats: 177/168.5/140 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 23%
Red face Need to vent.

The other day I went shopping with my partner, and I swear, it must have been the hardest thing I have ever done. It wasn't so hard before, but this time it was horrible. I am sure it didn't help that I was starving when I went it there. I think I read every label on every loaf of bread. I did find one that was 18g of carbs w/ 7 fibre. I drooled over every cookie. I wanted chips. I SUCK!

But, it is more than that. As you all know, he is not on this WOE with me. I am going it alone (No offense intended). I think I am bitter. That night he made these wonderful burritos. All this beef, peppers and REFRIED BEANS wrapped in a tortilla, fried in olive oil! He does what I call "Costco Cooking" too. I think he made about 10 of them, for lunches and quick dinners. So I am sitting there, drooling because the whole house smells so delicious. I think I had better invest in some of those LC Tortillas (Island Girl...if you read this...plleeeasse hook me up ) I really wish he would join me on this. At the same time, I love to see him happy...hehe, and he is happiest when he eats.

All in all, I really, really want to get to my goal weight. I have hit this major stall and feeling very discouraged. I did my Fitday yesterday and realized I really shouldn't have had that cup of blueberries and that peach...and that made me really sad, because, well, it's fruit.

Well, just from re-reading this. MY NAME IS LINNEA, AND I AM A CARB ADDICT.
Sponsored Links