View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-03, 14:10

Plan: ATKINS
Stats: 191/152/155
BF:
Progress: 108%
Talking Ha ha ha hahahaha

TES - I am not laughing at you. That is my crazy laugh because I get the same comments.

Out of college I weighed 134 (was a gymanast) - I went up to 195 lbs in over 23 years. Particularly when I went from 160 to 195 is when I really felt fat. Then discovered Atkins and lost 37 lbs - so my friends start saying - are you still losing weight. I asked why and they said - "you are starting to look unhealthy! Look at your wrists. " Well my wrists never changed. I have the same thin wrists that I always had - that is not what got fat. Other people say why did I ever lose weight - they never remember me overweight and can't understand how I could have lost 37 lbs. So I tell them all I want to do is get down to 148 that I used to be 134. They say " You don't want to go to 134 do you?" I say - did I say that no I said 148 can you understand 148? They look at you like you have an eating disorder. Then my boss said I look too thin am I still losing weight? People tell me I look like I am still losing weight and I have been stable with maintenance for over 1 year. I have been the same exact weight. It is absolutely crazy!

Just keep up the good work!