#108   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-03, 13:19
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 171/168/150 Female 5'8
BF:
Progress: 14%

Hi Everybody and Hi Rachelle--

I liked reading about your active lifestyle and the fact that you do not have to exercise that much. It reminded me of a middle aged mom talking to her teenage daughter because the girl was taking too long to get ready to go out to dinner. The girl said she needed time to do her make and the mom quipped, "girl, your 17--God does your make up!" That is sort of what 23 was for me--God kept me toned and perky. Lately at age 35--the Big Guy can't do too much for me! LOL--It is move my toosh or watch it side to the ground! Let us not even go into leg giggle--My sisters and I just lament the fact that our genes ain't helpin. We are three sisters and although we are all tall and rather sturdy builds-- we look pretty good in clothes. Yet all it takes is a trip to the beach to see who has been lifting some weights, walking, yoga-ing or NOT. I love the encouragement to exercise on challenge. God bless you all who do not have to exercise--that's super to just be active and thanks to all of you who inspire me to "move it!"