View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Mon, Nov-17-03, 12:32

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi ! I thought that I would check in am in the land of the living! It sounds like BW inspired us all, i had a great work-out on the treadmill last night and have made plans to do the same! I have another goal to strive for now, My DH"S Mum (sweet lady!) invited us to go to illinois for Christmas!! The reason that I am so excited is that My DSis Married My DH's Brother so most of my family is out there ( My mom and dad, sis and neices and nephews) plus I had lived out there for a while and my Best friend is there! So I Really need to get in gear! I would like to get down to atleast 138, I do not know if that is attainable by the end of Dec. Does anyone have any suggestions on some menus that I could go on that might kick it in gear?? I would love to feel good about myself for once when the family gets together!

Hi Orang! Prayers and to you on your up and coming surgeries! You know that you have all our and support! Just try to eat healthy and get your self through this! Ps, We do love your photo island escapades!HA

Hi to Elaine! The calves say hello!

Well I best get a going, we have to go to town for supplies!
Have a great day all!!